The user, leaving a request on the site "dacartur.com" - accepts the present Consent to the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as Consent).
Acting freely, of his own will and in his own interest, as well as confirming his legal capacity, the User gives his consent to Dacar'tur Company for the processing of his personal data with the following conditions:
- This Consent is given to the processing of personal data, both without the use of automation tools, and with their use.
- Consent is given to the processing of the following personal data: personal data that is not special or biometric: contact phone numbers; email addresses; place of work and position; user data (location information; OS type and version; Browser type and version; device type and screen resolution; source from where the user came to the site; from which site or through which advertising; OS and Browser language; which pages the user opens and which buttons the user clicks on; ip address.
- Personal data is not publicly available.
- The purpose of processing personal data: processing incoming requests from individuals for the purpose of providing advice; analyzing the actions of an individual on the website and the functioning of the website; conducting advertising and newsletters.
- The basis for the processing of personal data is: Article 24 of the Constitution of the Russian Federation; Article 6 of Federal Law No. 152-FZ "On Personal Data"; this consent to the processing of personal data.
- During the processing of personal data, the following actions will be performed: collection; recording; systematization; accumulation; storage; clarification (update, change); extraction; use; transfer (distribution, provision, access); blocking; deletion; destruction.
- Personal data is processed until an individual unsubscribes from advertising and newsletters. Also, the processing of personal data may be terminated at the request of the personal data subject. The storage of personal data recorded on paper is carried out in accordance with Federal Law No. 125-FZ "On Archival Affairs in the Russian Federation" and other regulatory legal acts in the field of archival affairs and archival storage.
- The consent may be revoked by the personal data subject or his representative by sending a written application to Dacar’tur or her representative at the e-mail Dacartur.email@example.com.
- If the personal data subject or his representative withdraws consent to the processing of personal data, Dacar'tur Company has the right to continue processing personal data without the consent of the personal data subject if there are grounds specified in paragraphs 2-11 of part 1 of Article 6, part 2 of Article 10 and part 2 of Article 11 of Federal Law No. 152-FZ" On Personal Data " of 27.07.2006.
- This consent is valid for the entire time until the termination of the processing of personal data specified in paragraphs 7 and 8 of this Consent.
If you have any questions related to the use of your personal data, please write to: Dacartur.firstname.lastname@example.org - Thank you!